Tuesday 6 October 2015

Back from the US of A!! - Pancakes!

I haven't posted in aages because I have been in America for the last 3 months! Very exciting times! I worked at a summer camp in upstate New York for 2 months and then I travelled North East America and even stopped in Canada for a bit. The whole summer experience was absolutely incredible and an experience that I will value forever and something that I would recommend that anyone and everyone do!

I thought that for my first post back it was an idea to do something classically American and that iss pancakes! I had some of the bestest and hugest pancakes in America (everything is crazy supersized over there) and so I thought I'd bring some of that back to my family one morning and I made John Torode's buttermilk pancakes, which turned out perfect both times I did it! Buttermilk seems to be this wonder ingredient that they use in a LOT of stuff (Southern fried chicken and biscuits and gravy to follow!)


Man, I gotta stop eating like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment